04 October 2006

i'm back...

So, it's fully autumn now. The sky was blue this morning and two hours later it was downPOURING. I went to the university to sign up for my Slovene class today. When I was there I realized that it started YESTERDAY. That's a bummer. So tomorrow is my first day. And I'll have a placement test. Yikes! I'm kind of scared. But just kind of.

David and Katka are married! :) Here's some wedding pictures:



Hey, Slovene wedding receptions usually last to the wee hours of the morning. We had plenty of time for skits, musical performances, Greek dances, speed pictionary, country line dancing (complete with cowboy hats). I've never had an experience quite like it. What a party! This one ended early. David and Katka left at 2 AM...whew.

2 comments:

Mama/Liz said...

at the university!! this sounds serious. I'm glad!

beccafredo said...

Hey! thanks for updating your blog! hee hee! I really like you, and can't wait to have more good talks!