26 November 2007

thankful for...

  • the exact people that God has placed in my life. the people that i get to be with on a daily basis. thanks for these specific brothers and sisters.
  • all of history. every single event, relationship, wonderful thing, sorrowful thing--all of that comes through the hands of a good and strong God.
  • our new baby. Nina Joy Stepanian.
  • a sky that is always changing, always beautiful.
  • the holy Word of God. that i can read it any time I want. i'm thankful for freedom.
  • that God doesn't stop working in me.
  • Ana loving Anja.
  • trust.
  • friendship.
  • funny things like the Office.
  • a warm coat.
  • good food every day. and that I get to grocery shop. i like that.
  • a healthy body--for me and people I love.
  • Grandma, still standing firm.
  • Dad who is wise and loving. Mama who is a dear friend that leads me to Jesus.
  • that I know God's calling on my life. that he's been clear with me.
  • for emotions.
  • books that stretch and encourage and judge me and influence me.
  • a warm and safe and inviting home.
  • a church where I want to be.
  • music.
  • beauty.
  • redemption in Jesus.

3 comments:

amanda said...

anna...i like your profile picture...i think you're beautiful

David and Katka said...

We are so thankful for you!!!

Lee Ann Barton said...

thinking and praying for you.